Addictive cooking games
- Healthy cooking
for college students
Addictive Cooking Games
- (addiction) being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
- (of a substance, thing, or activity) Causing or likely to cause someone to become addicted to it
- (addiction) an abnormally strong craving
- Of, relating to, or susceptible to the fact of being or becoming addicted to something
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
Innards: The Sweet Ride
"caramelized onions, half a ripe pear & brie cheese...rides like a dream" $12.67and
a side of sweet potato strings
with Domestic Elk patty - $3.29 upgrade
extra Roasted Red Peppers - $1.53
extra Jumbo Shrimp - $3.71
In contrast to original expectations, the addition of pear and
peppers really lifted any potential heaviness of the oozing brie cheese (which was minimal). The mildly sweet flavours did justice to the lean game meat, which was cooked to medium well (a little too crumbly to hold up against the silky moist toppings). I wish I knew we could have requested the patties be cooked to medium rare. The jumbo shrimp? It was nicely grilled and
added on just because we could. It was also consumed well before my first bite into the burger.
I'm also a sucker for sweet potato fries. These ones were coated with a thin shattering crust, crisp and addictive
Keeps beating like a hammer (88/365)
My hospital visit is always well prepared, today I bought a Su Doku bokset for my mum to do when she's bored and a photography magazine for me to read (didn't learn much, just a bit of sharpening techniques and how selective sharpening is cool). Most of the time I was playing patapon 2 on the psp which is mucho fun
Not much progress today since it's a sunday and most doctors are sleepy or relaxing. My mum started eating again and was able to eat the food I cooked her yesterday, kinda wish I knew that so I could cook some more for today. The hospital food was mucho blandular so very little of that was consumed.
Related topics: spain cooking recipes polish cooking play cooking academy 3 up to ten cooking games recipes cooking goose cooking programs for kids cooking careers better home cooking multicultural cooking for children
- (月) 11:19:47|
- Category: None