Foreman Grill Steak Cooking Times. List Of Spices Used In Cooking.
Foreman Grill Steak Cooking Times
- The George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine, commonly known as the George Foreman Grill, is an indoor, electrically-heated grill manufactured by Russell Hobbs Inc. It is promoted by George Foreman, a former champion boxer.
- Fish is naturally tender, requiring short cooking times at high temperatures. Allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness (at the thickest part) for fresh fish, 20 minutes per inch for frozen fish.
- A thick slice of such beef or other high-quality meat or fish
- a slice of meat cut from the fleshy part of an animal or large fish
- Steak: Music From The Motion Picture is a 2007 album by Sebastien Tellier, Mr Oizo and SebastiAn. It is the soundtrack to the film directed by Quentin Dupieux (Mr. Oizo).
- Poorer-quality beef that is cubed or ground and cooked more slowly by braising or stewing
- High-quality beef taken from the hindquarters of the animal, typically cut into thick slices that are cooked by broiling or frying
- A steak (from Old Norse '''', "roast") is a cut of meat (usually beef). Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, pan-fried, or broiled.
George Foreman GR36P Grand Champ 133 Square Inch Extra Value Grill
Have all the space you need to cook for family friends and more with a 133 square inch cooking
surface. The extra-large capacity lets you cook for up to 7 people at the same time, while knocking out the fat on food with our patented sloped design and durable George Tough nonstick coating. Signature Foreman heating elements with 1400 watts of power provide even heat from the center to the sides of the plate and faster temperature recovery once food is placed on the surface. Dishwasher-safe accessories make cleanup a snap.
Dinner with George
... My George Foreman grill
, that is.
Yukon Gold potatoes with garlic-herb seasoning
-------Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick, brushed with vegetable oil (I was too lazy to get the ladder to retrieve the EVOO from the top shelf) and seasoned with Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb seasoning. Grill until outsides are crusty and insides are tender (appx 12 minutes on the George Foreman grill )
Grilled Zuchini Slices
-------Slice zuchini lengthwise in 1/4 inch slices. Grill until browned and tender (appx 5 minutes on the George Foreman grill.(
(These were a bit too tender. Next time, I'll use a firmer zuchini.)
Blue Cheese Strip Steaks
-------Season New York Strip Steaks and grill until desired doneness. Let rest for several minutes. Crumble fresh blue cheese over top. (appx 4 minutes for side one and 2.5 minutes for side two on the George Foreman grill. I prefer my steaks rare.)
1/64 sec at f/2.8
Lighting: darkened kitchen; Canon 580ex II bounced off ceiling
Angel-Devil Steak, Fried Potatoes, Creamy Mushroom Sauce
I prepared a romantic dinner for two at home last night, and boy are we both suffering today (something to do with the amount of sherry, white wine, red wine, cider and Tia Maria we got through I think, not to mention all the rich food!)
Main course: huge slabs of fillet steak marinated in a mixture of dark muscovado sugar and chillies. Flash grilled in the George Foreman grill so that the sugar caramelises and creates a wonderful crust on the top and bottom of the steak. Inside still red raw, just the way we like it.
Served with a sauce of mushrooms, onions and cream
, fried potatoes (a little on the anaemic side as I forgot all about them and didn't have time to fry them for as long as I would have liked. Oh, the stress of a chef!), fine green beans, balsamic roasted tomatoes with fresh basil and puy lentils with spinach.
Related topics: top 10 cooking books roasted turkey cooking times outdoor cooking grill cooking seasonally cooking pilau rice cooking with paula disney cooking games for girls cooking gloves rs
- (月) 11:15:25|
- Category: None