COOKING TIPS IN URDU : FATHERS DAY COOKING : PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES NYC.
Cooking Tips In Urdu
- (Cooking Tip) Want to learn more about how to make a really great bisque? Check out our All About Bisque Soups page for great cooking tips and a little bit of soup history too.
- the official literary language of Pakistan, closely related to Hindi; widely used in India (mostly by Moslems); written in Arabic script
- Of or relating to the Urdu language; An Indo-Iranian language with native speakers mainly in Pakistan and North India
- A form of Hindustani written in Persian script, with many loanwords from Persian and Arabic. It is an official language of Pakistan and is widely used in India and elsewhere
- Urdu was an experimental pop music group that formed in California, USA in 1983. It was a trio consisting of ambient musician and multi-instrumentalist Robert Rich, guitarist Rick Davies and bassist Andrew McGowan.
tip toes- TAGGED
My dear friend nasr tagged me......thanks a lot buddy...LOL.....ok...here is me today....
10 things about me-
1. I love to read books, and my favorites are vampire stories...:) and adventure romance.
2. I am German and Swedish.......mostly all swed. Born in Tampa Florida 1976 on July 4th...All American baby and PROUD of it
3. My husband was born and raised in pakistan.
4. I can speak spanish and i'm learning urdu
5. I Lived in costa Rica for half a year while in college.
6. Favorite vacation so far- Santa fe New Mexico.....beautiful
7. I LOVE to cook and i'm pretty good at it...indian and American
8. I love ice cream
9. I love the ocean.....Someday i will buy my house boat and sail the carribean....
10. I love the music of Pink Floyd, eagles, Tom Petty, and Fleetwood mac...
11. I also love Adnan Sami and Atif Aslam....who i have a secret crush on...:)
12. Love Indian dresses.....Bollywood style.
13. Always dreamed since i was a child of being an actress......
14. Dream of winning a pulitzer prize for photography someday.
15. I'm writting my first novel......called "A gypsy tale"
16. My name is Ginger but some call me khadija........
* When i'm not a SAHM i'm a school teacher...K-6th grade.
Cooking Tri-Tip 1
Tri-tip is not very well known outside of Southern California, but I was lucky enough to find a meat market that carries it regularly not far from my office. It's a part of the bottom sirloin for the curious, and they generally weigh 1.5 to 2 pounds each. While a generally inexpensive cut of meat, it's quite delicious when prepared properly. And that involves grilling it, of course. Although it is not necessary, a good marinade or rub can really make a tri-tip better.
This particular rub is an ancient Chinese secret, and I'm not going to give up the goods.
Related topics: cooking classes oklahoma nella cucina cooking school cooking light magazine subscription discount punjabi cooking recipes new world home cooking cooking survey american cooking methods cooking light subscription customer service turkey cooking recipes cooking classes in ma
- (月) 11:16:40|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/07/21(金) 21:42:57 |
- [ Edit ]