Vegetarian cooking lasagna
- Leveling cooking
Vegetarian Cooking Lasagna
- (vegetarianism) a diet excluding all meat and fish
- A person who does not eat meat, and sometimes other animal products, esp. for moral, religious, or health reasons
- eater of fruits and grains and nuts; someone who eats no meat or fish or (often) any animal products
- Vegetarianism is the practice of following a plant-based diet including fruits, vegetables, cereal grains, nuts, and seeds, mushrooms, with or without dairy products and eggs.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables
- very wide flat strips of pasta
- Lasagna is a classic Italian pasta casserole dish which consists of alternate layers of pasta, cheese, a sauce, and often other ingredients. As with many Italian dishes, significant regional variations exist.
- A baked Italian dish consisting of this cooked and layered with meat or vegetables, cheese, and tomato sauce
- Pasta in the form of wide strips
The finished product - it was very good and the two peppers I added to it heated up quite a bit (those peppers pack a punch). I will post a photo of the starting dish in the comments, it will take you to the list of ingredients.
Without the top layer (acted as a shield to protect the lasagna
from the evil forces of burned doom).
It was actually quite good, I just have to replace the cheese slices with some thinner one
s next time.
Related topics: cooking baking table top cooking alive and cooking recipes 2011 cooking classes in delaware soy free cooking peanut oil cooking cooking academy play free tips of cooking
- (月) 11:12:54|
- Category: None