BEST HEALTHY COOKING OIL - COOKS MICROWAVE OVEN WITH CONVECTION COOKING - COOKING ACADEMY FULL FREE.
Best Healthy Cooking Oil
- Taste of Home magazine is an American cooking publication, founded by Reiman Publications and currently owned by The Reader's Digest Association, which purchased Reiman Publications in 2002. The magazine was first published in 1993. It specializes in recipe exchange and Midwestern cuisine.
- anoint: administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
- Any of various thick, viscous, typically flammable liquids that are insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents and are obtained from animals or plants
- a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- cover with oil, as if by rubbing; "oil the wooden surface"
- A viscous liquid derived from petroleum, esp. for use as a fuel or lubricant
025.365.2011 Recipe Courtesy Of My Favorite House Wife
While I was in California my favorite housewife made us butternut squash soup on
e night for dinner. It was amazing and the best
part it was healthy
. Now I just need to take these ingredients and make it. Rumor has it we are supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow so if I am snowed in I will make it then.
1 butternut squash
2 pears (you can use canned if you cant find fresh)
2 large tomatoes
Roast squash (cubed), leeks (quartered) pears (quartered), tomatoes (quartered)
and 4 cloves of garlic. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 425 for
40 mins until squash is soft.
Then just puree in a blender with 2-4 cups chicken stock depending on the
thinkness you want.
After such a heavy, fattening breakfast, it took me AGES to get hungry enough to eat dinner. Once I did get hungry, I decided it would be best
to have something really light
, and really healthy
. I am a big fan of stir fry. My ex-roommate and friend bought this pan for me and I use it almost every single time I cook.
1 TB Olive Oil
1/4 C Ponzu
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp Cinese Five Spice
1 Fresno pepper
1 bunch Bok Choy
1 C peas
1 pk sliced mushrooms
1/2 c chopped red onions
1 TB Red pepper flakes
3/4 C Broccoli Slaw
1 TB toasted pumpkin seeds
Salt to taste
Served over a bed of jasmine rice.light
and delish! Would have been better with a little soy sauce and some sugar snap peas. Next time... ;-)
Related topics: cooking games for little kids calories in cooking spray cooking games addicting games cooking fresh garbanzo beans reggae reggae cooking sauce roaster cooking cooking frozen fish fillets
- (月) 11:19:22|
- Category: None